ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSFOR BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- 1. Candidatesmusthave theMalawiSchool Certificate ofEducation(MSCE)withanaggregate ofnotmorethanthirtypointsin thebest sixsubjectsobtained innotmorethantwosittings(or)
- 2. Candidatesmusthave theMalawiSchool CertificateofEducation(MSCE)and passedinPre-Entry/ Bridge Course Examination wasconductedbythe University(or)
- 3. Candidates applying for bridge course must have points below 36.
- 4. CreditinEnglishismust andChichewa is not includedwhencalculatingthe aggregate points.
- 5. Equivalentqualificationonapproval oftheAcademic Board.
Throughourexemptionspolicywearealsoinvitingapplicationsforsecondyearand third yearintakesfortheabovedegreeprogrammes. Our exemption policyis as follows:
Students must have MSCE or equivalent qualification with 6credits including English.
Three-year diploma holders: Entry into third year,first semester
Two- year diploma holders: Entry into second year,first semester
Less than two- year diploma holders:No exemption, entry into first year, first semester
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSFOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Candidatesmusthave a creditpassinEnglishand inanyone relevant subjectinMalawiSchoolCertificate of Education(MSCE) (or)
- 2. Candidatesmusthave a passinthe relevant Certificate Coursefrom AccreditedInstitutions(or)
- 3. Equivalentqualificationonapproval oftheAcademic Board.